DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DM's Fantasy Football League

Emperor

So the draft is complete.  I love how people continue to draft based on their favorite team. 

Shamaeso - While the chiefs have some great players... they aren't the patriots.  Drafting Larry Johnson followed by Gonzalez is.... gutsy?? In the third round you picked... ummm... Jammal Charles... I am not even sure who that is.  I look forward to beating you this season.

Seggie - You did pick the two best cowboys (Romo and Owens) 1 and 2,  you abandoned you didn't pull a Shamo and draft the entire team like you usually do.  I think you could be a contender this year.

Boyo - Addai at #2?  Over Peterson, Westbrook, and Jackson?  I mean, this could look brilliant down the line, but my brother thanks you as he got to pick up Peterson.  Hell, I thank you cause I got Westbrook with the 7th pick.  You are strong at WR, but see weakness in your RBs. 

Corki - Picking a defense with your second round pick is.... ground breaking.  Somehow your team is pretty balanced as Peyton is a fantasy beast.

Karana - You draft like a pro and your team could be scary good.  Your only problem is you lack depth at WR. 

Kynwric - With the number 1 pick you choose - LT.  Yeah you got that one right.  It doesn't really matter who else you drafted as he puts up phenom numbers... well unless he has a slow season like last year... or gets hurt...

F Horn - Ok you picked up Steven Jackson #1.  But Bengals players?  I know you love your team... and Housh had a great year.  But picking two WR's from the Bengals might be scary.  Having them both last season didn't really get you the trophy.  What surprises me more is  you picked up two Cleveland players in the next two rounds.  What kind of a Bengal's fan are you?  I will admit your team looks good though.

Hax... hmmm...

Brady is going to be a beast.  If he repeats last year's numbers, you don't need much back up from your team.

Andre Johnson is great if he stays  healthy... he seems to get hurt the past few seasons.

Wes Welker - All depends if the Pats are as great as last year.

Galloway - Other than Graham, probably the only fantasy option from the bucs.  He is getting old though.

Jacobs - I guess he is still the top RB in NY but like most teams they are going to be using a committee.

Deuce McAllister - I bet he hardly plays this season due to injuries.  Talk about RB by committee...  you have Deuce, Bush and like 2 others slotted to run the ball for the Aints.

Fred Taylor - Getting older and older.  Drew is #1 for the Jags but they like to use Taylor to pound the ball.  Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Donte' Stallworth - Used to be ok, but now not that great.  Who knows though...

Gaffney - ummm... if Brady explodes like last season you could see some value here.  I doubt he improves over last season though. 

D.J. Hackett - Panthers baby!  He will be third after Smith and Moose though.  And the panthers will be running the ball.  Could see some value with Smith out the first two games though.

You don't need two kickers.  Keep the best and pick up someone else.  You never know who will explode this year.  Of course,  you don't know which kicker is going to have the better year out of your two... so maybe wait until you need another position to make that transaction.

RB's - Barber, Lynch, and Turner - While none might blow up like Peterson, they will all have solid years and will put up dependable fantasy numbers.

WR - Colston, Buress,  Bowe - Last year they were either above 1000 yards or just close to the mark. 

QB - Ok you might be hurting here.

Overall your team is pretty balanced.  Sure you don't have one superstar but you still look good.

So the draft is complete.  I love how people continue to draft based on their favorite team. 

Shamaeso - While the chiefs have some great players... they aren't the patriots.  Drafting Larry Johnson followed by Gonzalez is.... gutsy?? In the third round you picked... ummm... Jammal Charles... I am not even sure who that is.  I look forward to beating you this season.

Jamaal Charles - http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/jamaal_charles/

Optimism is good...hope that works for you..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived