A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro to Saidar Class - Novices sign up here please

Elgee

Your required options are:

One OP Related RP taught by An Accepted, Aes Sedai or assigned Mentor

* Introduction to Saidar

* One Power Weaving & Application

Option 1 - Intro to Saidar

Instead of being taught Intro to Saidar by your Mentor, you can join in a group class. Please sign up here to join the class (Handle and character name, please).

Here's how it will work:

There will be 4 lessons (Classes), in four different threads.  I will put up the first class asap, with an OOC note of what your reply should be about.  You will each post one reply.  This will bring you to a total of 4 posts, at the end of the 4 lessons.

Each post should be a minimum of 250 words, 3 paragraphs. You're welcome to post more than once in a thread, but it's not going to count towards anything (ie you're still going to have to post once in each of the other 3 threads that will be put up for this class)

You will have 2 weeks to post in each thread, though the threads will probably be put up 1 week apart.  Please take your time to write it up, rather than rushing through it. Remember that you are in Randland, and use appropriate language (ie I doubt they've ever heard of "acid trips"  ;D ).

Use this opportunity to explore your character, interact with your fellow novices, and above all ... HAVE FUN !

If you want to rather do option 2: One Power Weaving & Application, you will have to give me some time to figure out what that is - I've not done it before. :P

You can also set up a private thread with an Accepted / Aes Sedai / Mentor to do one of these options.

If there is anything you would like to see in these lessons, any input you have, please post it here.

Questions? Input?

I'm good with doing the group classes, although if there's only Mystica and I that are currently in need of this class, it might be easier to do it on a smaller scale.  If possible, I'd love to catch up to the other novices (Kiyi, Deanne, Esther, Jerinia, Masuko, and I'm probably missing someone) in time for the second set of classes (application and weaving, I think?) so that Carina and Selene have more of a chance to interact with people other than just each other.

If there's going to be more novices joining us soon, then I don't mind not catching up to the older girls.  I assume there will be enough classes that aren't scripted and roleplayed out that I can use one of those as the setting for my prank class (which operates on the premise of Selene being in the same class as Masuko and Deanne)

Tess also has her novice character, and I'm hoping May will start posting with hers soon too.

Just to clarify, Q: you pick ONE or the OTHER of the 2 classes. 

Your prank would fall into another catagory:

* Prankage!  - You character has been involved in a prank of some kind! (How will you deal with it. Are you the prank-er or the prank-ee? Will you repost this to the MoN?)

Of course you can, my dear !

Sorry - I should have explained things better: You can do your reqs in any sequence that you want, except that the Meet the MoN is done first (and preferably the Meet the Mentor 2nd). (Basically just so the MoN can see if you can rp, or if you need any help, I think.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...