DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello all

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope :(  between me using the computer and his work schedule he doesn't have all that much time to entertain boards such as these.

but he is rather entertaining to speak to on these things, it's how we met.  back in '99 by good old fashion chat rooms.  :D

wow congrads  ^^  we've been together for goign on 7 years now *sighs*  but we've only lived together for 1 1/2  *shows off my promise ring he got me last anny*

he was in the Army for 7 years, did tours in Iraq, Bosnia(sp) and Afganastan.  so it's only been recently that we've been able to move in and actually be together.

*whispers to Jhaen*  don't you hate all this fuss about eHarmony and such.  whats wrong with a good old chat room

::)

i used to go to a place called sportschat.com ...  maybe some of you have heard of it ...  *crosses fingers*  i've been trying to track down my old crew to see how things have gone but after 9/11 the board went down and everyone kinda vamoosed  :(

Thanks... congrats to you guys too... long time, especially if most of it's been long distance...  :)

I know how all that military stuff goes.  My husband is USAF and has about another year left until retirement.  He left for Iraq about four days after I found out I was pregnant back in 2003... ><  And we were living in Germany at that time too, so I was really alone... lol.  It's good though that the AF usually gets only four month tours, so he was back in plenty of time (and safely).

And yeah, I love the chatrooms... hehe... almost too much, though I don't hang in them anymore really... just on MSN with a few crazy DMers.  And I online game, so that's sort of like a graphic chatroom... lol.

Never heard of that chat, sorry.  I mainly hung on IRC myself.  Undernet for awhile, then efnet, then Sorcery.net.  And before that, Compuserve, where I met my husband (in a Star Trek chatroom there  :P)

meh.  i can wait for Ironman to come to DVD.  didn't much care for the old cartoon and i don't really care for the actor playing the lead role.

*sips my hurricane*  *lurks into movie theater and steals poster*

were going to go see Indiana Jones movie next saturday, i'm hoping to see one or both trialers "Harry Potter: half Blood Prince" and "X-files 2"  it's about time they started releasing both of those.  HP is expected to be released around Novemeber, and about now the summer is when they have released the trialers for the other HP movies.  besides, IJ will have a big enough draw for all ages that only the great bow office hits that will make the most money will be able to afford a preview spot.  i excpect "Wall-E"  to have a spot on it too.  *glomp's pixar's newest film*

I can't wait for Indiana Jones and WALL-E.  They both look really good.  Especially Indie. Been waiting for that one for a few years now, since I first heard about it being developed.

Ironman was really good though.  I highly recommend it.

Archived