DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

um a question/request for the people who do the things and stuff?

loki redfern

um id just thought id throw it out to the ..er ether that um why don't we have a Book Discussion board here

it would fit perfectly under (to my mind anyway) the 'general discussion' umbrella as a child board or something, and well i assume, well know, that there are a few others that like to read other book, and we are here because of reading a book in the first place. if there's like some reason that you think its a forum dedicated to only WoT, so we shouldn't have a special place for the competition or you've tried it before, but it would give a place for people to put all the george martin stuff, and the million million 'so what else do you recommend ' threads, all into one place

um so in summary it were here because of books ..couldn't we have some where to discuss them as we do politics and stuff in D&D or er the other stuff we discuss in ..er this bit

..and if you think an extra child board here would make it too cluttered you could always liberate fiddles back to the main board.. but really it was just bugging me as to why DM didn't have a place to talk other books

Archived