DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RJ's hospital Rumor

I heard from Psych who heard from Maj who heard from Sin who heard from Odette who heard from Alys who heard from someone else that....

when RJ was in the hospital, even the doctor operating asked him who killed Asmodean.

To which RJ replied, "RAFO. Now fix me up so I can write the dang thing!"

I heard from Psych who heard from Maj who heard from Sin who heard from Odette who heard from Alys who heard from someone else that....

when RJ was in the hospital, even the doctor operating asked him who killed Asmodean.

To which RJ replied, "RAFO. Now fix me up so I can write the dang thing!"

Guest Majsju

If I had been RJ's doc, I'd have told him to tell me who did it, or I'd accidently amputate his foot :lol:

Guest Majsju

If I had been RJ's doc, I'd have told him to tell me who did it, or I'd accidently amputate his foot :lol:

How could you make that look like an accident for a patient who's in for blood tests and chemo and such? Oh wait, hospitals are centres of chaos, yes.

Still, that's right up there with accidentally throwing the toaster in the swimming pool or putting the cat in the fridge.

How could you make that look like an accident for a patient who's in for blood tests and chemo and such? Oh wait, hospitals are centres of chaos, yes.

Still, that's right up there with accidentally throwing the toaster in the swimming pool or putting the cat in the fridge.

How could you make that look like an accident for a patient who's in for blood tests and chemo and such? Oh wait' date=' hospitals are centres of chaos, yes.

Still, that's right up there with accidentally throwing the toaster in the swimming pool or putting the cat in the fridge.[/quote']

A friend of mine in Massachusets had a cousin who went in for some sort of cancer related surgery, and came out missing a leg. It certainly happens. It is sad, but if you really look at how hospitals passed information around in the eighties and early nineties (and before), it's easy to understand how such tragic mistakes happen.

J

Archived