DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Training Opportunity!

Quibby

Since I know that two of the new folks are sword-swingers, I'm giving you the opportunity to get some training and RPing goin'.  If you're interested in a basic sword class, post here, and I'll get something up as soon as I know who's in.

Yeah, but the main problem is that her intro thread is plot critical to her, not only because it's the very reason she went to the Band for help but also because it's the first impression she'd be getting of them.

With that in mind, i can't really say how she'll react or even how she'd view the Band as a whole. It all depends on the thread too much :S

It's up to you; the purpose of the class is to learn how to wield a sword, and you can probably learn a thing or two about defending yourself from a sword attack,.  However, if it's not your main weapon, you're probably better off watching and listening because the lessons are hands-on.  The training will cover basics to defense, though.

If it were any level other than basic, I'd be all over the idea.  The only problem is that the class is for people who can't even reliably hold a sword without cutting themselves.  It's nothing more than basic swing and block.

Hmm, that might be a bit too basic for even my char then, she's not brilliant by a long shot but she's not so new that she'd cut herself lol .... what do you think Quibby? Is it worth her joining in?

Hmm, that might be a bit too basic for even my char then, she's not brilliant by a long shot but she's not so new that she'd cut herself lol .... what do you think Quibby? Is it worth her joining in?

If you'd manage to cut yourself on your own arrow, i'd be worried for your career as an Archer :P

As for me, i'll be running a little late i'm afraid, though with good reason ^^;