DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Are you Man/Woman enough for Ren'Shai?

Daegus

If you love battle...the sound of your sword cleaving through your enemies...

If you think you are brave enough to face a horde on your own and stand on top of the pile of bloody corpses...

If you think you won't soil yourself by seeing an amassed army approaching and you are but one of a handful in its way...

Then you might have what it takes to become a trainee of Ren'Shai.

Come...redefine your limits.  Extol in the thrill of the fight...embrace the lust of battle fury.

Become one of the few...the proud...the Ren'Shai...

Llugh of the Strong Arm

Tower Guard

Blademaster

Master of Ren'Shai

No, The Disciplines are not really in use any more. We got rid of them to allow for more character development. Obviously you cannot change your character history, just be advised that many people will not know what you are talking about and do not know what you mean. Don’t you hate being old? *winks*

I would love you to still help some trainee’s. If you could just edit the post a bit it still works.

*tackles Corwin* Yes he is coming back! I would not let him stay away.

*snugles corwin* actualy they just made all that free choise and you can use whatever you want or nothing at all...so i am going back to using daisho in my writing *s* when i just get down to writing some....oh and i reincarnated tanitsja somewhat in a new char...though with her crazyness was only one road to go with her :P (wonder why i didnt see that back then...oh well)...anyhow mail me or pm me or something when you get a messenger...or something so we can talk..would love to have a father daugther reunion