spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

That's right, FFTA. I don't own a playstation though, i play it on GBA (though i'm mostly a PC gamer) :D

I know what you mean with vs. Mode though. Given that it's turn-based to begin with, it wouldn't even have been that hard to implement as far as i can see. For comparison, Advance Wars is wonderful as well, though S-Ranking some maps is downright HARD ^^;

ePSXe (playstation emulator) + PSX roms = good times.  I spent a week looking for the immortal Suikoden 2...its a single disc playstation game valued at nearly $200.  Then I found a rom for it.  yeee!

I'll now stop trying to equate videogames and immortality.

In this immortal scenario do we need to worry about eating and drinking stuff?  Or do we just need to avoid buses and the like.  If so, then im totally down.  I can just wander around and play with my mandolin.  *snicker* Celtic Vampire.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a thought.  Does anyone suppose that the divine suffered from these feelings.  maybe decided it was bored with existing so decided to try and destroy itself...maybe resulting in a big bang phenomena?

http://fringe.davesource.com/Fringe/Entertainment/Books/Scott_Adams.Gods_Debris.pdf

i suppose not because a god cant feel lonely and that kind of emotions...maybe he "resets" himself evry 10000 years or something.

Archived