DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's about Time.......

that I became active.

Hi everyone Im May I joind the band back durning the summer but I some how got absorbed by the white tower and never got around to being active! So Now that i'm well setteled in WT I thought I'd come over and Join In finally!

So If anyone can point me in the right direction to becomeing active i'd appreachate it!  ;D

Hiya May *hugs* welcome back.  ;D I see you signed in on 13th August last year and you're already added to the usergroup, so you should be able to see the child boards. Check out the Campfires to sign in to February's Roll Call.

I'm sure Brid, our Executive Officer (XO) will re-send you the welcome PM with all the info but just so you can get started, you need to sign up at our off sites for your Raw Recruit (RR) training to start:

HERE

When you get there, check out the very top board for New Members. You'll be able to follow the important sticky threads from there.  :D

Heya May ^_^

Welcome (back) to the Band!

*hands the RR a Guinfantry and starts prepping the RA troops to follow the lass around*

Well we've had issues with certain other Red Sisters who cross over.... not to say you will misbehave per se, we'll just be ready to pounce when you do ^_^

Yeah you can re-register, I'll just ban/unjoin the original account. You can change your profile name once you've joined so that it shows without the underscore. :)

Though it looks like you're logged in now?

re welcome to the band may, im dragonlover or DL whichever is fine with me :D, im also the BG of the archers and cant wait until ur in the range during ur rr week with us, but until that wonderful time, have one of my special flame throwers to drink *slides may a flame thrower* be careful with that u can loose an eyebrow if ur not careful ;)

Reading through the thread I was like 'YAY! Newbie!

then I was 'HEH' Can't log in!

then 'WOOHOO' Validated!

then 'BOO' Still nothing!

then 'OH' Reregister!

then 'AWWWW' The waiting!

and then 'YAHOO!' it works!

Welcome to the Band May!

Now we wait for the spiel where I go 'GAAAAHHH' and 'WOOO' and  :P :P :P

Archived