DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just got a letter!

Jelly

Well I suppose it isn't that different..

I mean, I don't hate all art, as such, just having to do it at school. Being expected to be able to a whole project by myself, independently..it just doesn't make me very fond of it.

I like doing things on paint shop pro...but that's about it.

Guest nephitess

*cough Low self esteem Cough*

*STABS A LOT* your sigge is cute and i like it! You need to learn how to take a compliment my dear. *nods*

jelly if i hadnt already ordered a val sig from a good friend i migth done the same...i been going "drooling" on your sig since i first noticed it...its very well done, and anything like that would go hotly on the  auctions...seriously, its good quality and very well put togheter

thats for the bidders, a bidder who wildcard a sig get it for sure (the sig dont get drawn, it goes to the person who used a wildcard cause they thougth it was just so perfect they had to have it)

as you get wildcards for making signatures, its sort of a "payment", as well its been used as price in competition that the illuminators hosted..they are not often used, though i used one once to secure a sig to my bf that was just to perfectly him...that i just had to get it to him as a gift (he is curently wearing it), and i knew he would love it...

Archived