DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New WOlfkin DL

WhiteWolf

Unfortunately, due to the recent upheaval and pressure in real life. TaeaDawn has decided to leave the Wolfkin DL position and take a short LOA from the RP side to concentrate on her RL problems. Both Raeyn and i would like to wish her all the best and want her to know that she is welcome back here at any time.

This has left a vacancy though, but due to a fortunate set of circumstances we think we have been able to fill this position quicker than we had hoped for and with someone who we think will do equally as good a job as Taea did. Please would you all welcome Taymist to the DR PSW Staff and offer her all the help and support that you can...congrats Tay we look forward to working with you.

Owen & Raeyn

Right, ok, Owen... Rae (shoulda' known you were involved in this... ), thanks. A whole bunch! Give my sis more power, yeah..... that's really neat. Now I'll have to work overtime! Honest, no really, thanks.

*tacklesmoochiesnugglebites her Souvrasis* Congratulations Taylove! Do I need to send Jason that 'whatch it, she's closing in on you' email yet or you want me to wait a bit longer? ;)

Wolfies, you're in for a treat but by the love of the Creator, PROTECT YOUR BRAIN!

Seriously though, this is a fantastic thing, both for my sis and the wolves. I'm sure she'll tackle this position as she tackles any that fall in her hands (and once more leave the rest of us stumbling behind, wondering how the héll she's doing it).

Congratulations to all of you and here's to great times ahead! *hands out several brews and downs one herself with each one handed out*