DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So here I am again

Dorsbane

Hello everyone,

I'm Dorsbane, a sophomore at Central Michigan University. I used to be an avid RPer- I think that I had two characters with the Warders and was applying to the Ash'men when I decided that real life and internet life were becoming too in twined and had to take time get acclimated to college life. Now I'm back and just looking for some fun people to write with so that I can continue to polish my writing style and maybe bounce around some ideas both about the WoT and just about writings in general. So I guess things have changed a good deal in the two years that I was gone? Like I can't find my Warders anymore and feel fairly lost without their cynicism

Hi there, you may be able to find your character's again, but don't take my word for it, as I know nothing about RP myself. Your best bet is to contact Eqwina, as she's the expert in all this. I hope you stick around again!

Guest Arie Ronshor

AN RPER!!

I actually Semi-recognize your handle! :) Welcome back to DM. The warders website was moved to http://aliciawilkerson.com/warders/

The Warders Ooc forums are - http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,85.0.html

And the Black Tower Ooc Forums - http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,80.0.html

If you are trying to revive your old character for the WY then you can email warders.staff@gmail.com and they will gladly help sort you out! ^_^

Andrea/Arie

Aka: Cairma (WY Character)

Thanks, I think I might just leave those dead characters alone- nobody really wants to bond a zombie warder anyways. I'm actually working on a new character bio right now for a Warder Trainee. A Sheinaran who doesn't exactly follow all of the customs (i.e. his head isn't shaved and he really doesn't like riding with the calvery).

And thanks for remembering me- I haven't really seen any familiar names while I've been looking through the discussion boards

Guest Arie Ronshor

There has been a surprising amount of member shifting. Myself I just changed my handle from "Arie Tarou" to "Andrea" as (at the time) I was no longer playing that character.. So, a few changes here and there..

A Traineee, eh? *smirks* I have a newly raised TG (Conor) and my warder (Cairma) that are more than willing to help you out with Req's or RPs :)

here i am!! I'm the one who used to be Natan Colrane.  Dorsbane and I used to be pretty into this and we quit about the same time but we are back... and you should all be well prepared! Just so you know.....

I'm a freshman at GRCC. My character Natan is a teiran noble who was well trained in the art of the rapier.

Guest Arie Ronshor

*Nods* I agree. I don't know if I can find Natals Bio.. give me 24 hours.. *laughs* I usually can find anything given time.

Literally.

One question, thought. What year did you Join DM or played? And can you remember what version of DM we were at? was it the dmpsw.com URL? Or are you as far back as the EZboards? :)

Okay, I lied, that was more than one question.. oops. :D

Welcome back to the DM!

Don't forget to check out the ORG side either, especially the Band of the Red Hand, DM's very own music and travel ORG. A lot of fun is guarenteed here, so come on by and join in!  8)

But whatever you do, have fun! :)

hey welcome back hunnys Id deffienitly recomened The white tower home of Aes seadi and warders!! on the community.

But espically come and check out the red ajah where youll find some very fiesty ladies.and you'll be very plesently supprised!

Tell them May told you to drop by and youll get a very special welcome!!!!

See you there!!!!

May

2005-2006 then

I vaguely remember you, I think, and the DMPSW.com boards started up right at the end of 2004

welcome back, by the way :D

its not the bio, it was also the only result turning up, so the likelyhood may be unless they got more to load onto the warders page still, that the bio is lost, it do put him into where in progress he was though

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=natan+colrane&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Warders Database... Morgan Trelend (WS 9), Moridin Mors'Orcus (WS 7), Mors Sicarius (WS 4), Mythryl (WS 3), Narthen Queneth (WS 2), Natan Colrane (WS 3), Nerina Odin (WS 1) ...

www.aliciawilkerson.com/ warders/olddb/training/report.php - 33k -

thanks go to google (when nothing else work)

Dorsbane already got my im (added you on aim)...give it on to natan if you want, i dont mind answering questions on like anything *s* within my ability anyhow

Archived