DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just a quick question or two

MoonLily

Guest MoonLily

Hello!  My question is this:  How long does it usually take for a bio to be approved and put up for CC?  I'm just nervous as I submitted my bio yesterday for the White Tower div and since it is my first try am worried I did it wrong.  I read the rules and followed the guidelines, but still.. I could have had a major ditzy moment.

I'm not trying to be impatient, just curious.

Thanks!

It varies, but in truth it shouldn't take more then a few days, hon.

Regardless of the time it takes, you shouldn't worry about your bio. Even if there is something in your bio that clashes with any of the rules, you'll be told and you could easily edit it to get the final approval from the bio checker.

Have fun  ;)

Nyn

Guest Arie Ronshor

I'll jump in and See what I can do. :) As DL I should be able to Approve Bio's :P Expect a response in 24 hours. :)

Sorry about the wait, hun. (I have a bio waiting for a day or so myself. :P)

Guest MoonLily

*Blush* I'm sorry for seeming so impatient, I was just not sure of how things were done.  Goodness, I'm embarassed.  I wasn't trying to rush anyone or anything.

Guest Arie Ronshor

Don't be. :) It's been known in the past to take weeks or months for approval (3 months is the record I know. :P) However, excitement is what I love to See! :)

I emailed you the Novice quiz. Once you fill that out and then email that back with your OP score than you can start posting right away. :)

Welcome to the White Tower :) If you need any help, you can always PM me.

I recommend that you post to this thread so that Andrea can add you to the WT User Group. Then you can see alot more WT boards, including the N&A discussions.

And like Andrea said, you have been just excited in a good way. It's always heart warming to see.