DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who believes in...

Master Blade X

Who believes in the end of the world?

If you dont know what I am talking about, then listen to this. The Aztecs had a calender that closly resembled ours nowadays. But there calender ended at a certain year. That year was late 2012. They believed that the world would end sometime in this year do to our own creations. Not just Aztec beleived this, but many races and religons.

Now I know that there are some of you saying to yourself that this is not enough information to go by and to start prepping for something incomprehendable, but there is more.

You heard of Nostradomus? If not I will tell you about him. He was a gentleman born in France on the date of Dec 14, 1503. A doctor of the time, he had written 2 Medical books. He had also written a book called "The Prophecies," about events that he foresaw happening in the future. He predicted a that his king at the time will be killed. Which, come to find out happened. He had also predicted Hitler, the great fires of london, both world wars, the neclear detinations of Japan, the death of Diana the pincess of Whales, the Apollo moon landing, the World Trade Center, and may more.

Well just recently we had found an other book that was created by him. But unlike his first book which had no pictures just words, the 2nd book we have found of his was nothing but pictures. In this picture book it showed many things that he had stated in his first book. It did show more things then those repeated. But the last page was a drawing that was interpeted as the end of the world. And the date was about the same as the Aztecs. But in the same year, late 2012.

So with that beleive what you will. As for me I think that it is going to happen, someday.

(Tell me what you think)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:'( I don't want it to end...

Though really I don't know what I believe. Perhaps it was meant in a more..metaphorical sense? Like, we're going all..technical...if that's the word...and we're building everywhere..Not much countryside left...perhaps it means that the world will be like..the sort you see in Sci-fi.

Though, if it was confirmed, we'd probably all be taken into space so they could find another planet for us to live on ::) Though as I've said before, I'm sure many of us, myself included, would prefer to stay here on Earth no matter what.

It is hard to say...could be tied in too the genises and how it says judgment day will come. The angels will sound on their trumpets and such. Basically aliens will invade..and we find out earth was set up much like austrila for england. The first humans where convicts. But thats just a guess lol. Other wise the world will go BOOM in several million years when the sun expands out and explodes..or so science says.

The Mayans ran out of room on the calendar, so they stopped at 2012. :P

Nostradamus was a fraud (he was). Pen & Teller did a Bullshit bit on him, and they summed the matter up quite nicely. His writings are just vague enough that they can be applied to a number of events, and some of the people who apply his writings to life make up silly and arbitrary rules for interpretation.

Well whomever had the calender(Aztecs or Mayans). They did say that something will align. And Nostradomus (who not only did medicine but studied the stars to get his profecies) predicted that around that date is when our galaxy will line up with the "so called" center of the universe.

What I find even stanger then that is that, that date is my Girlfriends birthday. My girlfriend is the devil. (SERIOUSLY, SHES CRAZY)

The Mayans ran out of room on the calendar, so they stopped at 2012. :P

Nostradamus was a fraud (he was). Pen & Teller did a Bullshit bit on him, and they summed the matter up quite nicely. His writings are just vague enough that they can be applied to a number of events, and some of the people who apply his writings to life make up silly and arbitrary rules for interpretation.

Well, it was the end of the calendar cycle that they stopped at.  More than likely they were wiped out by smallpox brought by the Europeans before they could start the next cycle, eh?

HotW, your theory on the center of the universe is moving, is wack. Just becuase the expantion is different on any given side, does not mean the middle moves. Example: if you drop a stream of water on the center of a spinning board, the water will go in any and all directoins, but the center stays the same. Its not like the expantion of the universe is pussing back on its origination point. If you put a bomb in the middle of a room, the place you put it does not move (except for maybe a crater, buts thats to happen when you put an explosive on the ground), but the walls, windows, and whatever else around the bomb will move.

Well who knows by that time I'll probably be fighting the 3rd World War cause I'm joining the CAF!!!!! It is quite  possible to, scientist have proven even with the efforts we are making today our planet will only be able to support us for another 100 years. That may seem to be a long time but once you think of how long the earth has been here and how long humans have it's very sad :'( :'( :'( :'(

Scientists have not shown that earth can only support human life for another 100 years.  Hell, the scientific community cannot even agree when the fossel fuel supplies will be gone. 

And, as a friendly reminder, the big bang theory is just that.  A theory.  Yes, there is some corrilational data that supports this idea.  And it is one I personally believe.  But it is not fact. 

Jelly!?  Are you hugging a tree!?  HIPPIE!  Kill it!

Archived