DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

L.O.A For JAMES

Sam

Told those kiddos that Skype was too process-intensive >_>

And considering that I fried a computer earlier this year using something too process-intensive on the same drive as my OS, I might know what I was talking about <_<

Hope it all gets sorted out though :)

Actually, Skype uses about 3 or 4 % of you CPU time and about 40-50 MB of RAM. I would hardly call that intensive. Firefox for example is much more intensive than Skype. My guess is a failed PSU again. Those are the components that most often malfunction.

Guest Arie Ronshor

*snuggles her Comp Genious*

Mine was a something completely different. (When I tried to upgrade the software... it could not find the Main HD.... I wasn't too pleased... )

However, after work it's day 2 or organizing what scraps I have left of my life. :P

Well I have a guess what might have caused it, and a good guess about how to fix it too, only that it is a bit too late for that now, so I will keep quiet.

*snuggles*

You will be able to recover a good portion of it. You have often mention making back ups.

Guest Arie Ronshor

just 7-8 months of project work, a few writeroom files, my NaNo (but it's all up on the boards, and on my website so i didn't completely lose that), and about 32? 36 gigs of music?

Nope, not much at all. :P

Guest Arie Ronshor

It was painful, really.. but i now have 114 gigs of room on my computer... Oh, how much fun it will be to refill it. :P

to which, i plan to do posting tonight, so, Arette.. you owe me a post *nudges & wegs*

I LOVE GERMAN!!!!!

I'm getting my oma to teach me plautdeutch, and I take German classes next year

lol...yay for squishing mutliple words into one uberword!!!