DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Nynaeve and Slowing

Lune

I don't remember that part myself. Is she worried about aging, or does she infact wish she could age more? How does she come across?

If shes worried about getting wrinkles I'd say she's being an idiot, but I wouldn't find it out of the ordinary for her to perhaps want some gray hairs or tightness around the eyes or whatever else Aes Sedai get from aging. She's been in a position of authority for so long, she's been looked up to and respected, and feared. Any Aes Sedai with gray in their hair is respected and looked up to, see Verin and Cadsuane. Cadsuane is even feared.

YK.

Uhm, it has to do with the lack of respect she gets from other AS or from other people who don't believe she is AS. At that point in the books she's still not confident in herself and thinks that it all just because of how young she looks. She thinks it would all eb better if she could just look older.

Nynaeve has a Alpha mentality to her and always has. So when she is around others with more authority than she dose she is far from comfortable. Look at her PoV's in Fires From Heaven after she and Elayne rejoins the rebal Aes Sedai in Salidar. Also while teaching Sewan how to dream walk using the ring Nynaeve tries to become a authority figure again, which resulted in a cat fight. I don't think Nynaeve will be every happy to have others with more authority than she has. Who knows maybe if Egwene gets killed in AMOL Nynaeve will be raised in her place, that might Might make her happy.

Darth_Andrea

Archived