DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking for my Daddy!

xilanin

Hey all,

Xilanin is searching for his father, who he thinks is a warder. I wanted to see if any of you wanted to play the part. Xil's mother just died and he had heard her and some towns folk talking about a man fitting a warder's description (He had heard these things since he was young).

I was thinking we could spread this story out for awhile. Not just BAM I have found My father, but more like I find hints of him or make friends with my father but don't know I am talking to him...Something like that.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this.

Xilanin

Son of ???

oh priceless...i need to start talking more to that aussie gimp i hear i am totaly out of the news lol

well who else would be fun do daddy-fie

there must be some PCs around that dont have kids...though the yard is becoming oddly overcrowded with females as well (all acording to our plan to take over the joint of course ;))

can think of a couple other males around the place without kids...but afraid i might be thumped with roten fish or what worse is for sugesting it so :P

and yeah aran just geting a baby...a totaly grown kid showing up is a different mather