DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who is Looking for a Roommate?

bcxanth

Alwyn and Ashley got to be roommates but as I understood, trainees share a room with 4 bunk beds. I just need 1 to stay free for a certain novice who will train as a trainee for a few months...*winks at Ashara* Tirzah needs a place to crash right? ;)

So got room there! Just have no idea about timelines as I've started my trainee in about 1.5 years into his training, near his promotion so if any other trainees join, they are probably not new to the room?

And great idea to have a Roomie-Request thread!

hey bunk beds wait a min those are two flored beds does that mean 8 to a room and not 4...always thougth it was 4 to a room

with 8 to a room can make a party of things and stock all trainees into one or two rooms...could make for fun interaction

Guest Arie Ronshor

I really need to write Connors Bio so I can get cracking on those silly req's.. :P

*tugs on Sahra* But you're my roomie.. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

anyhow i think i am bunking up with xilanin and someone else...a lil out of the loop just geting back...hey minty mine on other relations *bribes with toblerone...the dark type* how about whiping up a list in top post of who is with who as this list already confusing me ;) and your such a good boy :);)