DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halo 3 Online Co-op

Emperor

I'm looking forward to Fallout 3.  Yes I have to wait a long time, but that will give me time to save for my Xbox and still buy all the wii games I want, like Mario Strikers, Mario Galaxy, CORRUPTION, and ummmm thats about it, neh?  Nintendo needs to be more 3rd party friendly.

Microsoft would like us to tell you that the less-expensive Xbox 360s are hitting the market on August 8th.

Here's how the prices are going to break down:

* 20 gig HD will cost $349.99

* Core system: $279.99

* 120 gig Elite: $449.99 (wth black finish)

* Halo 3 editions (avail. in September, with Spartan green-and-gold finish) $399.99

I would get the Halo Xbox 360 but the color doesn't match my wife's decor.  she wants to be put the 360 in a hidden location but I said that I need it in the open for better air circulation.

I remember the Original Halo Xbox.  When my first Xbox was stolen I tried in vain to find a Halo version to no luck.

• Community Administrator

I would get the Halo Xbox 360 but the color doesn't match my wife's decor.  she wants to be put the 360 in a hidden location but I said that I need it in the open for better air circulation.

I remember the Original Halo Xbox.  When my first Xbox was stolen I tried in vain to find a Halo version to no luck.

Just repaint your x-box so it 'does' match her 'decor'.

So-after we are done making fun of the suckbox360, co-op = playing through campiegn with more then 1 person with you correct? And online-co-op = co-op campiegn with out the hastle of inviting over a friend to play the game, you can do it from the confort of your own couch with out ever having to call your friends over...

Correct?

While the concept is 'great' if you have friends you would love to play the game with, who are far away... It to me, would seem nothing more then a gimmic... I mean. I can' barely replay a game twice before I get bored and shelf it. (unless it has multi-player or a heavy modder base).

pssst, Half-life 2 orange box > halo 3.

:P

http://www.gamealmighty.com/story-individual/story/Jack_Thompson_Lays_His_Legal_Sites_on_Halo_3/

I thought all of us gameres, could laugh at this guys foolishness together.

(While secretly plotting to make video games that blow up, that use Team Speak to any males under the age of 14 with squeaky voices) :P

Archived