DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Just Wondering] Does anyone here Tiktok?

I just started my journey as a Tiktoker, doing broadcasts and such like. Just wondering if any of you do Tiktok?

My username is Skechid001 there. So look me up if you do and leave your username here so we can add up. If enough people do it, we could start a WoT community there as well. I feel so lonely with all the Mobile Legend and suchlike communities there. 

Anyway, hope to some of you there.

• 2 weeks later...

Not on here, but I see some TikTok stuff on Facebook & YouTube.

I don't understand why there is a TikTok, if the other things already exist?

• RP - PLAYER

Well, reels and shorts and all that are all copies of TikTok. Even the content is largely just TikTok content reposted. Even when TikTok had a tiny share of the market (something like 4% I think) compared to Meta's domination with Facebook and Instagram, TikTok was growing rapidly, and Meta was sinking, which of course was making content creators and advertisers see TikTok as the future.

It is a very addictive format - I have to stay away from it. Some of it is just brilliant, like the guy that does all the dog impressions or Jimothy, the empath working for the devil (that guy is so freakingly hot it is unbelievable). Just too easy to consume for me.

I've been watching some guy who's a model for Mongolian national costumes or some such. Man, now he's hot! And I love the clothes too 🙂

Nemo, I think he's called?

• RP - PLAYER

*A quick google later*

Well, yeah, I suppose you could call that hot, lol. Certainly warder material *grins*

These are the first episodes, I think maybe they get funnier, or it is different when they are thrown at you as a surprise.