DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Badali Jewelry

Just a heads up, Badali now has the rights to make even more jewelry again. While they have not brought back the Ashaman pins yet they have added Moiraine's Kisiera (Neck, Head, and Ear), The Flame of Tar Valon Ajah necklaces, the Dragons Fang necklace, The Flame of Tar Valon bracelet, Flame of Tar Valon Ajah earrings, and a spiffy set (bronze or silver) Forsaken Seal. ooooo

image.thumb.png.65e5ee2fcdf9d3fc0a6e3225df85ae62.png

• RP - LEGACY

I have my serpent ring (silver) and I'm so glad I got my husband Lan's ring before they removed it.(years ago)

Glad they are getting more rights. I guess I'll but the Green Ajah necklace on my wishlist.

On 5/24/2024 at 10:00 PM, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

I have my serpent ring (silver) and I'm so glad I got my husband Lan's ring before they removed it.(years ago)

Glad they are getting more rights. I guess I'll but the Green Ajah necklace on my wishlist.

I still have my original but I might get a backup...for...reasons lol