DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(Moved from Tinker DG) new roll call

Desiree

I hope I'm full rank, I was on the ground floor of helping to create the Tinkers group after all. I will try and stick around more, I just have so much going on in my life that it's hard sometimes. I think perhaps this may be the only time I'll ever get to talk to Will as well, unless he is ever able to get internet at home again, lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Simon and I just had like one of the largest spamming sprees in the Bt history!!! we spammed for over 17 hours ;D

and only got 15 points out of it... *sighs*

heh.. i remember that ^^

i dident know if wed get anything from it O_O

and back on topic, im here ^^ though i have NO idea what my rank is, or even if i have one.. i have yet to gain power here..

*bides my time*

woo! You are a Rahein Dore. A list of ranks can be found in the stickied topics. I believe it is the last one. It's rank structure and ways to earn points. You might want to pay attention to those since we don't have HT points like the BT does :P

and I have added your name the The Leaf. You can check that topic to see what your current standing is with points and how close to raising you are. I like to add those up as soon as people submit things, so it's fairly up to date (If I'm not MIA for two months again ::) )

Archived