DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(Moved from Tinker DG) new roll call

Desiree

ok, so we've had this move... and people may not realize it yet, so I figured we might want to start it over (besides, I don't really feel like bringing both pages over here... that takes forever when you're bored :-\)

so this is to see who is here and who isn't at the new boards so they may be poked *nods*

name and rank, please. I'm also checking to see if I've missed anyone for The Leaf :)

Poledra - Shatayan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here..

Though to let everyone know - I'm only here on the weekends for posting.. I won't be able to answer any posts adressed to me during the week, due to no comp access. But I'll be around!

*snuggls*

Oh, and I'll help with The Song, hun - if I know about it soon enough! ;)

ok, well they'll be seasonal, so the next edition will be the Fall edition on the first day of autumn. You can go ahead and work on an editorial or something for that if you want to ;D

That edition will be called Trail in the Leaves, whereas this one is Trail in the Sand ;)

humm.... that means....

we've gotta figure out what rank to put you as! What rank were you before your LoA? I'm submitting the Horn Sounder article now and I've got you down as Shain'dar. I can always go back and ask for that to be changed if his is not correct.

Archived