DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Geek Test

Corki

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok as i had a brain fart the other night and forgot what SCA was i had to retake the test and my results have changed drasticly as i am able to read them better since i have slept for the first time in several days

86.39053% - Dysfunctional Geek

YES!!

Guest Seryanne

Woo HOo!

37.27811% - Major Geek

I am geektastic. That's hot :D

My geeky secrets are that I founded a Lego Society while in my final year at University..

And I collect spoons. (i currently own two)

Guest Footman

Haven't been here in a bit and feel bad about that (that should give me a point or two!), but this is my score

36.09467% - Major Geek

20.9073% - Geek

well, considerring i didn't have a life until 2000, i'm pretty happy with that. who else can say they knew so much geek material by the time they were 5 and a half?

seriously, i remember exactly 7 months worth of anything since i was born up until i saw the Matrix. after that i woke up, but most of my childhood is suppressed....

:cry:

Guest Cadsuane

It's funny how certain events or experiences can "awaken" you... I woke up, so to speak, during a conversation with someone the summer before I started high school. Changed my life completely.

i retook the test. before i was completely honest, and didn't check a box if i wasn't really positive i even knew what they were talking about or didn't know if it applied to me or i didn't remember. anyway, my new score is:

100% - Liar!

which is true, because i marked the boxes that said i was a geekette. (so technically no guy can EVER be the geekiest, truthfully)

but seriously, not fair that you can't answer about a quarter of those questions if you're younger than 30 or so.

but i try not to dwell on the past. it gets you depressed, and that's not good for you. instead i look forward to expanding the geek horizon, as soon as i move out.

Archived