DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*pokes*

Arie

People want to write, but the RP is too inactive for me to dismiss that we're not providing what people want to play. 

So, what are you interested in playing, and what do you find missing (aside the obvious of players) that you would like to see? What do you see that you don't like? 

Writing in an RP has always been tough to get off the ground until people who are really good at *starting* actual RP come around. I'm great at collecting and recording and disseminating information, so that's what I like doing (and do!), and I like seeing people write--but coming up with RPs people can jump into isn't my strong suite. I know I came up with a Seanchan house idea a while ago, but alas, without players, there is no one to jump on board with it. ^^"

I would say, "Well, I don't like the Amazon show because it didn't give us the influx of players we were hoping for!" but I don't think that's what you meant 😄

Edited by Jagen Sedai

• 4 weeks later...

I'd suggest doing a check on who is active at the moment and wants to play.  We can look at the characters and figure out what sort of RPs can be run from there.  Whether it is small level interactions and meetings to missions/adventures.  Tower business used to be a good way to bring sisters and warders together, for example.