DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rp planning- It's time to leave the show

Sato

Alrighty James, me and Kristen have talked a little bit about how we are going to do this and I think we agreed that Simon would do something stupid, either cheat a lord or lady or just insult them or something. Then they would send their armsmen to basically attack the show and everyone would have to scatter. By the way Kristen, at this point I think Satine should use her light fingers on Simon and get us a little extra spending cash. :D Satine will for some reason or another decide to go with Daris and his family. -By the way Daris's wife will find out she is pregnant while we are on the road.- We will travel down to Cairhien which is where you come in to play James. Now what would we have to do to meet with the guildmaster?

Perhaps your girly believes we (ie Daris and Satine and co) were in cahoots with Simon the cheat...hence chasing us....but of course when caught we will lay the blame at our dear ringleaders feet. And deny any implication of Satine being a theif, of course :D

Heh, if you continue on with them to Caemlyn, Estel, you can jump in the Bubble of Evil RP as well :D

To meet up with him... We could meet in Arie's place, have a sitdown and whatnot :) Assume that Daris was invited to see him not long after he entered the city, etc. My char will ask what Daris is doing about in Cairhien, then move onto other stuff.

Guest Estel

I could follow them to Caemlyn...

as to ending it, perhaps I catch up to you guys in Caemlyn, and perhaps you can help Alianna in surviving, henceforth she lets you go as she is kinda a freelance thief catcher atm...

Hmm, I wouldn't break up the show completely :P Maybe have they encounter some troubles with local authorities, and you leave before those troubles are resolved. That way if Simon does make it back, he doesn't find himself without a circus.

Maybe near the Black Hills? Just be sure you don't pass through Kandor with all the trollocs and the like there :P

I say we set it after the Queen's show - Simon has an ever increased ego because of it....leads him to think he can get away with cheating a mere noble...and baddabing baddaboom....the circus scatters somwewhat, though Satine and Daris head off one way, not realising the rest of the circus are together?

soooo...that if he comes back there is circus we could always return to (should we find out) but in the confusion we were separated or some such

oh no! My show, my precious show!! I'm here guys, and I apologize for any miscomunication there was about the Queen's show. I thought some people were going to post that never did, and then I got unexpectedly tied up for awhile. I don't blame you for wanting to leave the show and I'm willing to work out any RP you have for leaving.

Hmm, now I've got to figure out what Simon is going to do without a Circus!

I really can't say how bad I feel about the Show not working out. It was a cool idea that I didn't execute very well :oops:

Well if you have no issues, we could stick to the idea...with a few changes. Let's say the circus is attacked because of Simon, and Satine has in turn cheated him...perhaps after all the madness has died down somewhat he realises what Satine has done, finds out where she and Daris are headed, and sets out after them? Perhaps he even tries his hand as a gleeman or something at the inn...whatever suits you!

He could be the one to call on our all-friendly thief catcher, then we have two groups headed south. They could catch up to us in Cairhien and we could . . . I dunno, save your lives maybe. Or we could confront you, fight, and run to Caemlyn where you catch us again then we could maybe save your lives, or just work everything out.

Guest Estel

that'd work...that give Aliana a travel companion and means she at least gets to meet her prey before she finally chatches up to it...

Guest Estel

yep...that sounds about right...Aliana caught wind of the thieving duo and having lost all point to her life decides to take up freelance theif catching...

Alrighty, well, we have to wait on James because he is the Rogue guild's leader and all we could do is run around and avoid each other and fight and stuff. I think I will probably start it up by friday.