DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The person above me game! >Xtra Newbiefriendly!

MsDanya

* pulls a really long nostril hair from the person above *

Just trying to be helpful.  ;D

* stubborn hair won't detach *

* more tugging; more hair *

Tough little bugger.

* getting a small pile on the floor of accumulated nose hair *

Wonder if it's attached to her brain?  ???

* gets disgusted *

* channels a fine thread of Fire to severe the hair just inside the nose where it won't be noticed *

* rolls the pile into a knitting ball *

I'll take this over to one of the Kin...maybe they'll knit me a sweater...the weather is brisk this fall in Michigan.  :)

The person above said before that she once lived in Southfield which is a suburb of Detroit which is definitely NOTHING like the Michigan that I know and love.  Just the residual body heat alone raises the temperature down there by at least 20 degrees.  I like it out here where I can get out onto a main highway without having to wait 5 minutes for an opening in traffic just big enough to stomp on the gas pedal and hope that I don't get broad sided before I hit my slot...gives me the "heeby-jeebies" just thinking about living like that...no, thank you...I'll take the country...money ain't everything.

Of course, the person above probably has a WalMart within walking distance...my wife would like that.

* ponders *

Nope.

Still not worth it.

* puts on his nice new nose-hair sweater *

AAAAAaahhhhh.

:)