DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*Scowls*

OMFG IAN! DUDE! YOU NEVER GET ON ICQ ANYMORE MAN?

We haven't talked in God knows how long. I just came back myself and I don't think you remember me lol. You might remember my real name, Rene, but I doubt it.

How are you bro? Whats new?

Well, before new, lets start old.. I am no longer SG's DL. TRIPPY HUH? No longer Asmodean anymore either, and... No longer working a shitty job. ;) I'm a fisherman in Alaska now(That explains why I fell out of here the way I did) My old computer is down, and I haven't a clue on how to get my old ICQ number from it. I have AIM, and it's DiscardDischord , I use it more often then Yahoo so give me a jangle whenever you feel like. Sometime in october-november I'll be down in your area(just for shits and giggles, and yes, I can afford it easily BUT I WORK EVERY PENNY OF IT. Dude, I dun wanna tell everything here, hit me up. I get home from shipyard around 3:30, so I'll try and be online after that. If not, PM me and I'll give you my number

zio i will get you your icq number and you can log in if you remember passy or tell them to send the passy to your mail if you still got the mail used when you signed up there

would have posted it on here but is at school so dont have access to icq for same reason you do i dont recal my number so have to be home to log on

Guest Dalinar

haha you crazy bugger, fishing!! in alaska!! geez give me aussie weather any day.

good to see you again dude. Log in to MSN sometime ;)

Dali/Ben.

The name rings a bell, but I think its about as archaic as Raistlin is :P

But yeah, damn good to see so much old blood coming back :) Welcome home to the madness :twisted:

Oh, and I'm the one who's Ousted Dalinar has head of the BT. But thats probably just Koras and Zybnek rubbing off on me :P