DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Currents of change

tismeb4u

Hey all,

I'm looking to address those of you out there that are dedicated or below in rank. Yes you soldiers are the perfect people I am looking for.

If you are dedicated or below and are interested in a few extra RP's in the yard that have nothing to do with training but are intended for fun and my own personal ... well let's just say fun for now shall we. ;) Then let me know who you are so we can have a little chat and see if you would be interested in what I have in mind.

Sorry you Ashy's and above, this is for the lower ranks ... for now .... I'm sure I will be seeing someone from your rank a little later on. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested (sorry didn't see this post till now :P) and my Caelen would just love to do something... um... well.. anything really. So count me in on whatever you want doing :P

And the BT is definitely Sira-less... I don't like Sira-lessness in my life....

• 1 month later...
Guest Faile1987

Minions, eh? You better try and get a hand on your own little one...a very resillient one, I may add, one that will drive Linten even more crazy than he already is.

*echoes Estel's warning* Be VERY afraid, little ones and run while you still can ;)

• 1 month later...