DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

I know the two brand new players had D1 discussion of their being less than three wolves but what I don’t know is why that was ever humored.  Wolves = 25% of the players in the game about 99 times in 100.  It’s such an outlier to assume there would be less that its nonsensical.

2 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I know the two brand new players had D1 discussion of their being less than three wolves but what I don’t know is why that was ever humored.  Wolves = 25% of the players in the game about 99 times in 100.  It’s such an outlier to assume there would be less that its nonsensical.

If only there was some sort of inexperienced player, let's call them a newbie, who A) doesn't know statistics like that regarding wolf count, and B) only ever played in a 1 wolf game. If only such a player existed...

Just now, VooDooNut said:

I'm still waffling on you, but you seem to be 110% confident, so by all means, kill another villa.

So, quick mafia tip.  One of the most clear cut ways to find a wolf is to find them saying things that don’t make sense for them to say as town.  Internal inconsistency.  Here’s an example.

1) one of me/hally must be a wolf

2) you think hally is so town that you’ve referred to her as “another villa” and “vanilla townie” in your last two posts.

3) you’re waffling on my slots alignment

point 3 doesn’t fit with points 1 and 2, ergo you’re faking it.

2 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

If only there was some sort of inexperienced player, let's call them a newbie, who A) doesn't know statistics like that regarding wolf count, and B) only ever played in a 1 wolf game. If only such a player existed...

Literally repeating what I just said.  I know why you think things that don’t make sense.  I literally acknowledged that.  What I don’t know is why all the people who know better didn’t immediately say “hey that’s not right”.  It’s like a child saying it’s safe to play in the street and no adult telling them that’s a bad idea.

Just now, Darthe said:

So, quick mafia tip.  One of the most clear cut ways to find a wolf is to find them saying things that don’t make sense for them to say as town.  Internal inconsistency.  Here’s an example.

1) one of me/hally must be a wolf

2) you think hally is so town that you’ve referred to her as “another villa” and “vanilla townie” in your last two posts.

3) you’re waffling on my slots alignment

point 3 doesn’t fit with points 1 and 2, ergo you’re faking it.

I think this will be a very enlightening game for you, Darthe.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

No I'm talking to you like I think you're coming to bad conclusions. Which you are.

I can only come to the conclusions that are offered by the plays in the game.  If you want me to output different results, input different data.  

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I can only come to the conclusions that are offered by the plays in the game.  If you want me to output different results, input different data.  

Ah, so It's my fault either way if you lynch a villa? Sounds like a good position for you to take.

Right now you’re the textbook of what I’d expect from a wolf trying to protect their teammate.  More experience in the subterfuge of the game and you’d hide it well, you’ve got that skill set in you.  It’s just too early for you to be in this scenario so it’s not very subtle.  And hey, if I’m wrong, that’s not great for you.  It makes your play baffling.

Right now you’re the textbook of what I’d expect from a wolf trying to protect their teammate.  More experience in the subterfuge of the game and you’d hide it well, you’ve got that skill set in you.  It’s just too early for you to be in this scenario so it’s not very subtle.  And hey, if I’m wrong, that’s not great for you.  It makes your play baffling.

Like I said. Great position to take. Even if you're wrong, you can still justify it to yourself.

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

Ah, so It's my fault either way if you lynch a villa? Sounds like a good position for you to take.

I own my play, I’m responsible for clearing myself, clearing others and finding wolves.  Sometimes I make it hard for people to clear me.  That’s my B.  Sometimes I fail to clear others when I should.  That’s also my fault.  Sometimes I clear myself well and people don’t buy it anyhow.  That’s more their fault than mine.  

I own my play, I’m responsible for clearing myself, clearing others and finding wolves.  Sometimes I make it hard for people to clear me.  That’s my B.  Sometimes I fail to clear others when I should.  That’s also my fault.  Sometimes I clear myself well and people don’t buy it anyhow.  That’s more their fault than mine.  

You do you, Darthe. If you really think it's me, vote. If you do, I'm definitely voting for you regardless of how votes sit because A) it would be great to just be done with you and B) if you really think I'm wolf you probably aren't the wisest villa in the town.

You do you, Darthe. If you really think it's me, vote. If you do, I'm definitely voting for you regardless of how votes sit because A) it would be great to just be done with you and B) if you really think I'm wolf you probably aren't the wisest villa in the town.

I’m not going to ever vote you.  Hallia is confirmed for me, and I’ll be dead tonight.  All I’m doing is directing verbs vig shot.

So same difference?

Better.  Night wolf deaths are horrible for scum teams.  They confirm a townie and save a lynch while reducing PoE and influence.  

hey, you know T! Voodoo would try to stop this, yeah?

AJ - Hallia, Clov, Leelou

Voodoo - Darthe, Hallia

Sinister - Sinister, Dice, Clov

Verb - Dice, Sinister

Hallia - Dice, AJ, Clov, Sinister, Darthe

Tripped - Dice, Clov

Darthe - Clov, Cory, Dice, Sinister, Voodoo, Hally

Did I miss anyone that voted another player? I don’t want to iso one by one if I don’t have to

#lazymafia

Just now, Darthe said:

Better.  Night wolf deaths are horrible for scum teams.  They confirm a townie and save a lynch while reducing PoE and influence.  

hey, you know T! Voodoo would try to stop this, yeah?

I mean, he’s telling you that you’re wrong. It means jack from anyone’s pov except his own but it’s not like he isn’t fighting you here.