DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question, dreams?

Kalen

Should us darkfriends expect to have dreams about the Primaries (the  ta'veren)? Curious if the thought would be all darkfriends and if so starting when? just those in a certain vicinity?

Both the books and show are a bit vague on it. If it's all, the when seems likely starting Winter's Night, so, I wanted to get the question out there as it will be relevant very quickly for us servants of the Great Lord of the Dark.

I'm not sure this will be quite a thing, simply because, as of right now, we're not expecting PCs to interact with the "Primaries" at all. Preferably not until we can build a good storyline and have a couple people play those NPCs for the purpose of interacting with NPCs. But it would probably need to be a major thread, involving several parties. And of course, think about the potential consequences of your Darkfriend's failure, too... ?

Ok, that's about what I was expecting, but I wanted to check rather than including (or excluding) it in a post and being wrong. S1:3 had reinforced that it might be an "every darkfriend" thing in the cannon, so I wanted to bring it up. PCs don't have these dreams (at least for now).

Thank you!

Edited by Kalen