DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tar Valon RP boards info?

Seaine's eyebrows

Hi! I'm wanting to get started RPing with my novice Elara, and was over in the TV RP private boards looking for IC info, mostly about the MoN at this stage. But the link I clicked to presumably go to the MoN's bio said I didn't have permission to view it.

Since there's been very little activity over there, I just wanted to know if all the info there is still accurate? Not just for the MoN (Valeri still?), but for everyone? And if so, is there somewhere I can find info about the MoN?

Also I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope it's the right place ?

15 hours ago, Seaine's eyebrows said:

Hi! I'm wanting to get started RPing with my novice Elara, and was over in the TV RP private boards looking for IC info, mostly about the MoN at this stage. But the link I clicked to presumably go to the MoN's bio said I didn't have permission to view it.

Since there's been very little activity over there, I just wanted to know if all the info there is still accurate? Not just for the MoN (Valeri still?), but for everyone? And if so, is there somewhere I can find info about the MoN?

Also I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope it's the right place ?

Hey, welcome back!

So I’m a nutshell, the In Character staff positions are Non Player Characters (so we don’t have to retire people every time players go inactive). So Valerie is the character MoN. 

right now, staff is low and there is no active MoN moderator to oversee and help out. 

That said, I am around to help out and we will be sprucing things up around here in the coming weeks.

For the time being, I’m happy to help you if you want to pop over to PMs and we can work out directing you through the boards and getting back into it from there.