DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Roll Call 2021

Who's here? Answer with your name, rank and faction. 5 points for roll call, and another 5 for answering this question: Favorite WoT character and why? 

Name: Aman

Faction: Light

Question: Lan is the best for me and definitely my favorite. He is very honorable and noble, and will do anything to protect those he cares about. His life was always going to be rough, but he made the best of it and followed Moiraine and put her goals in front of his own for so long. That takes true dedication. 

Name: Arie

Faction: Dark

Favorite Character: Galad. I hated him in the beginning, i didn't see the appeal of a 'pretty boy', but of all the characters, I rarely ever predict what he does and his slow growth was fascinating to me. And I appreciate that when it comes to epic novel series.

• Arie pinned this topic

Name: Lava 

Loial is my favourite char, because I feel I can understand, and partly relate, to him. He is open to learning (Really learn even if it means realizing that some old ogier truths may not be excactly right after all), has great respect and love for nature and all living but not to the extent of a tinker. cause he may not like it, but he will take up a sword to defend his friends or someone not able to protect themselves. He is also delightfully absent minded and have the best sence of dry humor?

Edited by Lavandula

On 4/7/2021 at 8:59 AM, Lavandula said:

Name: Lava 

Loial is my favourite char, because I feel I can understand, and partly relate, to him. He is open to learning (Really learn even if it means realizing that some old ogier truths may not be excactly right after all), has great respect and love for nature and all living but not to the extent of a tinker. cause he may not like it, but he will take up a sword to defend his friends or someone not able to protect themselves. He is also delightfully absent minded and have the best sence of dry humor?

Loial is awesome. 

If you don't mind, would you please add your rank? You are Dedicated, in case you didn't know. Thanks!

Name: SableSage

Faction: - (Let's see if I'll have something for the next roll call)

Question:

Lan. (I promise I didn't intend to copy Aman here. ?) Just got to book 6, but I've been keeping my eyes on Lan since the first book (although their gaze strays sometimes towards Perrin and Gareth Bryne). He is a no-nonsense kind of person, Warder to the marrow of his bones and very protective of those he loves, and has a mind and heart as deep as Aryth Ocean. I also like how he doesn't talk much, but once he says something, it's certainly memorable. Maybe he doesn't talk unless it's worthy of being a quote? 

@Arie Sedai, agree wholeheartedly. I liked him, but was wary of him until his speech about protecting his sister. This far he's definitely above Gawyn in my regards.

• Arie unpinned this topic