DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, I'm here from the 17th shard

Ark1002

Helloooooooo!

I don't know 17th shard?

I'm in the middle of the second last WoT book. This might get me shot a little, but I'm liking the Sanderson style there. Where are you up to and how are you finding it?

And 

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

Also, does this place have a roleplay section?

Yes! Yes we do, and we l<3ve new players ?

*Steals you*

Have you role-played before?

It's been a bit quiet of late (we had an upgrade and things are are rolling back into place slowly)

This << is a good info/intro post for getting in the role play at DM, and the main rp boards are >> here.

I thoroughly recommend the Band/Black Tower ❤️ 

or Wolfkin if you feel like mustering up some extra activity ?

No bias there at all as the Alliance (Band/Black Tower/Wolfkin) 'mod' at all <.<

Hit me or @Taymist up (or any of the other mods, really) if you have any questions!

Hi, welcome to Dragonmount. I'm thinking of going to RP as well. I hope you enjoy the books. There at lots of social groups and you can join as many as you wish. Just a heads up, you won't be able to see mostof the boards until you are a member. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders. I'm Ryrin, Captain General of the Green Ajah. 

14 hours ago, Cass said:

Helloooooooo!

I don't know 17th shard?

I'm in the middle of the second last WoT book. This might get me shot a little, but I'm liking the Sanderson style there. Where are you up to and how are you finding it?

And 

Yes! Yes we do, and we l<3ve new players ?

*Steals you*

Once you're done with Wheel of Time, check out some Sanderson books. The 17th shard is his fansite.

I'm on book six.

Cool!