DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tower Guard Ceremony

Matalina

Don't worry, I do intend to have a conversation with Kat at some point. I'm pretty sure i've talked to her before on the subject when planning what to do with my Blue's arc (back before I disappeared for a few years) but I do intend to make sure again what I'm doing is 100% lore friendly. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question. Since Aiden's now teaching me and Raen the basics would it be cheeky of us to crash the after party bc we already know Aiden as our teacher? I know it's a retro'd ceremony so not sure if we'd be playing havoc w/ your character timeline since he's been TG a few years in current timeline :smile: 

Please let me know, thanks! we could just celebrate a random stranger's 'graduation' too xD

We've had far too many headaches caused by people playing fast and loose with time periods over the years, let's avoid any more of it when we can. Nothing to stop you both joining in as random party attendees (no bio needed) just for fun, if Mat doesn't object, but the fact that it is in retro by several years pretty much rules out using your own Trainees.