DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Making your day since... uhh... today.

the dude

Figured I wouldn't foul up the other boards anymore than I already have. I always feel like I talk too much when I go into one of the boards and see my name for way too many "last posts."

So, I'll be gone for about a week. The boss is giving me a week off paid, because he says I'm way too stressed out. Without going into details, he's right. Not that you could tell from the nonsense I post here, I guess. 8)

So, the good news is this; you don't have to hear from me for like 9 days. In the meantime, breathe in the air, enjoy it while it lasts, because I will be back. :twisted:

Take it easy in the meantime guys.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Egwene

:shock: Hey Dude... we'll miss you! And I hadn't noticed that you talked too much.... you put some really good stuff into the debates... hope you enjoy the break, but I'll look forward to reading more of your viewpoints after easter :D

*quirks eyebrow* you can't go crazy..already there and if you die...i will seriously hurt you...*grins at goldie* Wow..you are really good at that....

*sighs* I guess I will have to hang out here at Fiddlesticks and spam away until the Dude comes back to entertain you...it's a difficult thing but there ya go...*has martyred look*