DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call [February 2018]

Jagen Sedai

Please post here if you're active at all, or want to be. Thank you!  :)

I would like to request the following information.

Character Name:____

Current Postion/Status: ____

Bio Link: ____

Edited by Jagen Sedai

I ... could? It would put me at my character cap though.  That and she was Head of Ajah and it wasn't really clear why she isn't any more. I can NPC her happily, no more storylines and ter'angreal's from her. She's a great NPC in that way. This way I can challenge for another HoA position in an empty ajah.

(a rule that might be obsolete ... maybe... )

Edited by Arie

I have made an NSW upon request to be Red Highest. I also saw that you mentioned in another thread "Maegan retires to the Academy in Cairhien after learning of the Amyrlin/HoA plot to bond Asha'man."

(I'm still updating my new post listing all pertinent information, so I'm coming across new information).

Pretty sure that was a throw away because I wasn't planning to stay at the time. :)

Honestly, I probably should read through old threads to see what other dumb thing's i've said in passing...

Edited by Arie

Hm, I personally have no problem backing up if you want to take your character to be Highest again. In character it makes sense to have less changes. I did, however, use the NSW/NPC Highest in the Rescue Mission thread, but I don't think it's a big deal.

I'll ask Kathleen if she is good with it, and if so, we can make the switch official. But let me know for sure, first, please. :)

Edited by Jagen Sedai

I'm of half a mind to agree.... but at the same time part of the joy of writing is playing what you want. :D Timelines are pretty timey whimy... we seemed to ignore the fluidity decently enough in the past... 

That and our activity on the site always ....seemed... more involved when we didn't put puppets into the most influential roles. (I can be a shit disturber at my worst..)

• 3 weeks later...