DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
LedZepMan

Wind River

Tuesday is cheap day at the closest theater to my house, plus I just got my moviepass card yesterday, so I was planning on hitting a movie or two today. After watching the trailer, that does look good, so I'll go see it.

Emotional. Not exactly the feel-good movie of the year, but ultimately, it was satisfying, particularly the vigilante element. I laughed at the alligator. I liked the poetry and some of the music, especially when they were combined. Sam cracked me up. "Chieeeef! Wassup?" His surprise made me laugh too, although I don't think it was supposed to be funny. I guess I've just always wanted to do that.  :baalzamon:

I got other stuff to watch first.

For example, I've got like four GoT episodes I still got to watch, and I haven't actually watched the second half of season 5 as well as the whole of season 6 because my family, understandably, didn't watch all of that with me before moving on to season 7.

Well, of ya wanna break from the fantasy, I'd suggest a good murder mystery complete with injuns, snowmobiles, high caliber rifles and oil rigs.