DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who wants to RP?

Arinth

Most of the current RPs within the band are wrapping up. I know Cass is working on some  bigger level RPs for the band but are there any other RPs anyone wants to get into? Tay? Chaelca? BB? Cass? Training, drinking, fighting, etc

In terms of requirements, my next one will be WS7 to 8 which would require an element of fighting or training at least to qualify. But I'm open to non combat RP as well for the next ranking requirement to Sergeant. 

We're obviously at the Citadel judging by Eb's Return to the Band thread so I presume we're RP'ing in current time a matter of days or weeks after the kidnapping? Do we want to venture out on some kind of journey or stay within the confines of the Citadel? Could we tie some RPs into whatever big RP Cass has planned? I don't mind the whole drinking and training thing but it gets a bit monotonous doing it for every RP. Legitimate fighting would be more fun. 

I'll also put it out there that if you need to do an ally RP at some point, my full rank Wolfsister is at your disposal given the complete lack of full rank BT folks available just now. She's a Ranger so combat isn't an issue.

Let's see. How about we get sent on a mission? Maybe to retrieve something that's been stolen from the Band? Possibly paperwork on the development of explosive devices since that's something the Band wouldn't want getting out. Or to go provide assistance to someone? Maybe Calder wants a mixed force sent out to reconnoitre an area, reason doesn't have to be specified to the people going after all. We'd just be following orders. Or perhaps we're doing some training in woodcraft and survival skills in the Mountains of Mist with secondary orders to patrol for bandits (there was a serious problem with bandits that was squashed not too long ago by Amon and others, so it doesn't hurt to be careful). Alternatively, I could have my Wolfsister captured by darkfriends and you could stumble across the situation by accident, find out that you have an ally under threat and take action to rescue her. I'm just brainstorming here so feel free to throw other ideas in the ring.

I like the woodcraft and survival training option !

It would help my character to be a better scout :biggrin:

the we could meet either bandits or darkfriends.