DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red Ajah Autumn Festival Second Annual Snugglebite Booth

Moon Sedai

Snugglebiting.jpg

Welcome to the Red Ajah’s Autumn Fair Snugglebiting Booth!

The Red Ajah is infamous for our Snugglebiting abilities. Each and every Red learns to snugglebite without spilling a drop of blood.

Most of the time, we Reds snugglebite freely. This week, for the Autumn Fair, we’ve decided to bring snugglebiting out of the Red Halls and the Phoenix Lounge to the rest of the Tower.

However, just like last year, snugglebites do not come free. Just like paying for kisses at a kissing booth, we will require a form of payment. You may pay in any number of ways: Servitude, ego stroking, and pampering are excellent forms of payments. If you contribute to the White Tower, you can earn extra snugglebites. (This is something like posting a thread in the Warders or one of the Ajahs).

To collect your snugglebites, post a link to the payment you are offering.

If you can’t think of a good offering, ask one of the Reds what we will accept, we will all be happy to assign a task.

Be sure to follow all the rules of the White Tower boards. If one Ajah has said they don’t like spam, then do not spam. If a Higher Ranking member tells you to stop, then stop. Please keep all threads for payment within the White Tower.

Most of all, have a good time!

*pushes to the front of the line*

ME FIRST!

I will let Elgee shred all of Christine's stockings! *puts a bag of stockings onto the counter*

And I have a pink-repelling charm that Myst can put on her office walls. *scrawls her name on the promisorry note for the spell*

Archived