A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whats Better?

ineedfourberfs

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Best?

• ineedfourberfs
    • Gilmore Girls

I'm going to go with Berf.

For a start, there's more than one hour of new berf per week, very rarely is he a repeat. Gilmore girls has got one fresh hour MAX.

Berf makes me laugh, and a little giddy to be around. Gilmore Girls makes me cry and wish I could use sanitary pads, and be less akward when hugging.

Slipping into the voting booth, Christine watches calmly as Berf works for praise. Watching for a moment before giggling and realizing he is clearly no match for her, she rises calmly, yells FIRE! and watches everyone turn and look about. As everyone turns around to look for the fire, she flips out two knives and throws them directly at Berf, one hitting him in the chest, the other in the forehead.

Watching him crumple to the floor, she slips up to the stage and removes both knives quickly before grabbing his foot and dragging him back to Mistress Adella.

Ok now, someone seems to be going on a killing frenzy. This ends now!

Krak crumpled to the floor in agony as he watched his manpartner die at the hands of this upstart young nothing. As his brain tried to regain its wits, Krak breathed. With each intake, sorrow. With each exhalation, rage. He began to shake as rage overtook his senses and he began to see white. Unthinking, unfeeling, he became the manifestation of chaos. He let loose an unearthly squeal (somewhat reminiscent of an ewok battle cry) and charged. Christine had just turned her head in wonder when Krak was upon her. Christine threw up her arms and Krak went in low, delivering a simultaneous double thrust to her ribs, cracking several and breaking three. As she doubled over, Krak brought his knee up with all the force he could muster and connected solidly with Christine's head. With her nose now broken and thoughts scattered, Krak trussed Christine up and dragged her over to a predetermined spot where he staked her to the ground. Once completed, Krak drew a circle in the dirt and added runes known only to him and few others. Gathering Berf's remains around him, Krak began to chant. As he chanted, Krak closed his eyes and felt energy swirl around and through him. After an indeterminable amount of time, Krak felt the energy start to ebb and opened his eyes. To his utmost joy he found Berf returned to life as he found Christine returned to whatever grave she had climbed out of. Together the best friends retired to the pub and drank and womanized until they both fell down.

Ok now, someone seems to be going on a killing frenzy. This ends now!

Krak crumpled to the floor in agony as he watched his manpartner die at the hands of this upstart young nothing.

Manpartner? That's unfortunate, cause I've seen pics of Berf, and now feel that the females are missing out. Good game Krak.

I'm curious, what was it that made us fall down? The Drinking or the Womanizing? Either way, Krak my friend, I would be delighted to have you as my warder. Is that how this works? Are we Hetero Life Partners now?

HLP4EVA!

And Adella...I approve. Continue.

Archived