DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

2017 Movie Preview

Ryrin

I loved the anime and I reeaaaaaaaaally hope the movie will be at least half as good :happy:

Ha! Which one; this looks like a retelling of the original movie, with some of the magna (the majors origin story) and S.A.C. in it...so good story points, and I have high hopes but...

There's a French beauty and the beast movie and of course the Disney cartoon (?)

Ghost in the shell ... in a movie...before ? Didn't see that !

I wanted to post some pics of the iconic scenes but then I thought oops... no can do here ... ^.^

So I'll just drop the wiki link

Anyone else geeked for Ghost in the Shell?

Based on the two trailers I saw, looks like trash - the original film was smart, artistic, and questioned what it meant to be human or conscience in a world that increasingly doesn't know, but based on one of the trailers, looks like they turned it into a generic "I need to go find out who I am because I have amnesia" B.S. Those were just from the trailers though - I will wait until it comes out and read someone's plot summary to find out if that what it actually is. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else geeked for Ghost in the Shell?

Based on the two trailers I saw, looks like trash - the original film was smart, artistic, and questioned what it meant to be human or conscience in a world that increasingly doesn't know, but based on one of the trailers, looks like they turned it into a generic "I need to go find out who I am because I have amnesia" B.S. Those were just from the trailers though - I will wait until it comes out and read someone's plot summary to find out if that what it actually is. 

I agree. I've seen the previews.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived