DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Newbie!

terribletyler

Thank you Ryrin and Chaelca! Glad to be here :)

I'm partial to Matt right now. He's such a troublemaker (not unlike myself), and I love it. I'm also really into the Black Tower. I love getting to watch it grow and unfold. Super interesting. 

I'm just staring CoT right now! I had made it all the way to Winter's Heart once before, but then wasn't able to finish. I'm just now passing where I was and it feels GREAT.

Thanks for the welcome!

Stop by the Band! You should enjoy it. Just a heads up that until you are a member of a group, you will be unable to see many of the boards and activities that are offered.

<3 

Vocal harmonies.

I'm on board.

Will definitely listen to your stuff.

aw shucks! :)

thanks sooh! you part of any social groups I should check out?

I'm in the Band where you already joined, the Black Tower, the White Tower, the Aiel, and those are just the ones I am the most active in. I recommend you check them all out, but perhaps just a couple at a time. It's easy to get too involved and then burn yourself out.

Meeting interesting people and making good friends :)

It really depends what your cup of tea is. I used to roleplay before but I mostly stick to the social groups nowadays. I also spend time in the Mafia board, cause I enjoy playing the occasional game.

Archived