DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite Battle?

Mathias

Guest Abaddon

No no no logain is almost as bad as taim, i hate them both, almost as much as i hate cadsuane, no i think rand is going to go there and kill taim and take control of the black tower.

Guest Barmacral

Abaddon, Expect Logain, and maybe Bashere to have something to do with taking down Taim, There is just so much that Rand has to do in ths book that I don't think that he'll have time to go to the Black Tower.

Safia, don't worry about citing that one, if there are three non rand viewings the the book that people remember the most, my guess is that they are:

1. Rand Needs Moiraine to win (Min's supposed failed viewing)

2. Logain's Glory

3. Mat's Eye for half the light in the world

:D

one more battle I forgot about - Rand taking on the Asha'man in Far Madding without using the Power. just absolutely owns those who hadn't bothered to learn the sword. there's this part where he comes out of a roll and basically eviscerates an opponent. so awesome.

one more battle I forgot about - Rand taking on the Asha'man in Far Madding without using the Power. just absolutely owns those who hadn't bothered to learn the sword. there's this part where he comes out of a roll and basically eviscerates an opponent. so awesome.

Isk, you hit the nail on the head. Those scenes in the alleyways were terriffic. Very "intrigue-spy-game" stuff, espically with the cut sword bindings and all the sneaking around. 8)

Great comment.

Archived