DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch me vote shad tomorrow.

put money on it zander cause unless everybody speed lynches him before i get up again it is HAPPENING

SO if youre "gonna" lunch shad tomorrow regardless.....why would you want me shot tonight.....like Dice...i understand you guys are desperate but you need to think these things through better man.

lololololololol

tell me

cmon

cause the ONLY things ive claimed is that Im town and that i want pizza to hammer you and that i WILL vote shad tomorrow

tell me what I claimed zander

im not saying a word.

will explain come day

like come on Dice.....seriously man.

watch me vote shad tomorrow.

put money on it zander cause unless everybody speed lynches him before i get up again it is HAPPENING

SO if youre "gonna" lunch shad tomorrow regardless.....why would you want me shot tonight.....like Dice...i understand you guys are desperate but you need to think these things through better man.

lololololololol

waiting for the claims there zander

you want me to shutup   fine  i will shut up

DICE BACKING DOWN IS 100% SCUM CONFIRMED (also never told him to shutup at all so lololololol)

he knows he messed up.  he knows i proved it.  and he doesnt wanna dig himself any worse.

keeps saying waiting for the claims....like i posted it like 2-3 times now.  and says he wants to vote me for reason he cant explain tomorrow but keeps saying what claim.

he has no where to go now.....and he knows it!!!!!

vince1.gif?w=1000

GET REKT WOLF!!!!!

Oh hai

So I suppose I should hammer Zander now.

lolololololololol

Zander, is that cool with you bro?

only if its in the interest of controlling the vote

BUT YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST TELL ME: YOU ACTUALLY THINK IM SCUM, THAT YOU DONT THINK SHAD IS AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF DICE LOLOLOLOL MOVE FIRST PLEASE

Archived