DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When using ignore mode, you still have a thin line that says

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Zander. View it anyway?

And you can click on the View it anyway and then that specific post will show up like they weren't on ignore.

So I can totally talk to you right now and breeze past all your posts on D1 simultaneously.

#MafiaLifehack

#Zandersureisquiet

Even I'm laughing at this. Quiet Zander.

<3 Zander

Hell, I'll even give you <8

Which is like a heart shaped ice cream cone.

That I dropped, apparently.

... I just burst out laughing. GOAT

When using ignore mode, you still have a thin line that says

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Zander. View it anyway?

And you can click on the View it anyway and then that specific post will show up like they weren't on ignore.

So I can totally talk to you right now and breeze past all your posts on D1 simultaneously.

#MafiaLifehack

#Zandersureisquiet

Even I'm laughing at this. Quiet Zander.

<3 Zander

Hell, I'll even give you <8

Which is like a heart shaped ice cream cone.

That I dropped, apparently.

... I just burst out laughing. GOAT

So now youre gonna be mean to me too???!!!!!

Man I sure wish Cory Caboose my frand was here!!!!

He's always nice to me!!!!!!

I'm always here when you need me.

Always

MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!

ITS LIKE I SENT OUT THE I NEED CORKEY BAT SIGNAL AND YOU JUST APPEAR!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

So I'm awake and caught up.

And the reason I can't fall back asleep is because I literally dreamt about this game and when I woke up coughing at some point I still had it in my head.

There's something that really really really bothers me about Nolder. It has to do with his approach to Tina/Shad/Lenlo/BFG and me. I'll explain when I'm off the phone.

This isn't a change of course from Shad, more of a "what do we do if Shad dying doesn't end the game?" mental path.

So I'm awake and caught up.

And the reason I can't fall back asleep is because I literally dreamt about this game and when I woke up coughing at some point I still had it in my head.

There's something that really really really bothers me about Nolder. It has to do with his approach to Tina/Shad/Lenlo/BFG and me. I'll explain when I'm off the phone.

This isn't a change of course from Shad, more of a "what do we do if Shad dying doesn't end the game?" mental path.

you've peeked my interest look forward to hearing it.

Monocle Club really is pretty great. We sit around wearing monocles and laugh boisterously.

Might sound boring for two hours but there's an inarguable magic to it.

I will strive to better myself so I can attempt to join the prestigious Monocle Club ldo!!!!!!

Like I remember the Zimmerman gif but I remember that sort of response prior to d2 starting.

I guess Nolder could have disappeared if he realized arguing with me about Lenlo and BFG again was fruitless since he had Shad as a wolf and Tina/Besie flipped already.

I need to look back to see if the Besie flip changed his reads in any way. Voting for Tina early is worth nothing because Tina was never not getting lynched.

I might just be going crazy since Shad has to be a wolf. The softclaim on d1 has been pretty exposed as a buy time tactic that had zero follow through and now he's just trolling. Still voting there tonight and coercing the Gods of rand.org to push that baby through.

Archived