DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

I'm here.

I have a question.

I feel like Tina and Shad need to be resolved before we go any further and look for alternative wolves. Does everyone else feel the same? And is there a reason to slowroll today if we feel that way? I mean, it's not like we can't also discuss this at night and we have a pretty solid town team "on the other side" who can help us analyze further. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been two conversions today. 

(I will add the flavor text in some time)

But, this guy, who is Gary's friend was afraid of a bully and lost control of his emotions.

439027.1.jpg

And, this girl was collateral damage in the fight.

46169-30550.jpg

Both, were converted to Android and Gary King is really really afraid now

BlomBesie, Peter Page - mafia goon is converted to an android

Cory, Sam Chamberlain - vanilla town is converted to android

this is literally the WORST thing Ive ever had to read like I swear to God my feels have just been completely destroyed ffs

FML

I honestly have no idea what to say to prove to you people that I'm villa.

I can't argue - that'll look like I'm hiding something. I can't focus on that I'm town - because I already said i did that as scum. I've no idea what to do. Leave it - then I'm not fighting back. Every single thing I can think of doing will look scummy when you read it in that mindset.

It was the same when Pizza was posting and he ended up walking away, because he knew that nothing he said would be seen as town if read in a you-are-scum mindset.

Besie.....I dont know how this post makes me feel.....

It's not AtE. Not directed at your feelings. It's my honest thoughts. I thought it was a logical conclusion?

God I wanna just bury my head in the sand!!!! IM SO CONFLICTED on reading YOU!!!!!!

The BOULDER is CONFLICTED on hurting a LITTLE GIRL!

Reference to ATLA

I dont even know what to say Besie.......i dont even have the words....

You got tricked, Zan. It happens to ALL OF US. 

Im feel like I shouldnt have though....I mean really.  I can understand me being wrong on Pizza because PizzaGOAT but Besie though GOAT for other reasons I should have been able to see through.  But she is vastly more intelligent then I am.

Props to Besie though for playing a great game.

Im sorry people Im playing such a crappy game.  I'm Town and Im failing and that is something I can accept.

*smacks Zander*

Snap out of it!

I need your townieness and WIM!

She fooled you, yes, and she will again. 

And you will fool her. 

It's what we're supposed to do. 

Let's get her team now.

*smacks Zander*

Snap out of it!

I need your townieness and WIM!

She fooled you, yes, and she will again. 

And you will fool her. 

It's what we're supposed to do. 

Let's get her team now.

Sooh this post alone will make me set you in Green,    Again if Im wrong Ill prolly just quit life but YES YES WE SHALL GET HER TEAM

[v] Tina [/v]

I will have to step it up in lieu of losing the 2 GOAT Players in this game.

BFG we need to get on the same page my dear!!!!!!

I'm here.

I have a question.

I feel like Tina and Shad need to be resolved before we go any further and look for alternative wolves. Does everyone else feel the same? And is there a reason to slowroll today if we feel that way? I mean, it's not like we can't also discuss this at night and we have a pretty solid town team "on the other side" who can help us analyze further. 

Zan, can I get your take on this?

The time for fun and games are over.  the tinfoil on Cory is no gone.

Tina goes today period.

Vote her with me or be labeled a Wolf.  I know Im using the Pizza Hostage message that I didnt like myself.  But HE was Town and I SHOULD have listened better!!!!!

So ya Pizza did it correctly and now Ill do the same.

I'm here.

I have a question.

yes but did you post this?  just curious before i go into it.

What do you mean did I post it?

Yes, I posted it.

In the majority of games where town has a consensus wolf to vote it's not necessarily a good idea to do so in terms of what else might come up in the discussion around the lynch. In this case I'm not sure we have much to gain in such a discussion given that we can all discuss during the night phase, and so can dead town and scum. 

It's all starting to blur together for me. But here's approximately where I am at.

Assume 3 wolves. If less, then super. For each wolf, there are 100 points. 3 wolves is 300 points. I will add an additional 100 points for margin of error, to give myself approximately 4 shats, because I think I have 2 in my immediate POE but if I am wrong I'd like to have one more shat. Plus a fourth shot for wolf number 3 if they exist.

So that's 400 points spread across this player base. 100 points is a lynch, zero is never lynch. 5 is essentially never lynch. Etc.

Call these approximate percentages of being scum.

11 AskThePizzaGuy - 0% Scum

2. Zander- 2%- he made me believe that he believes what he says he believes. Get me twice in a row, Zander, would be unbelievable.

8 Lenlo- 3%- Yates event horizon is my raisin. Given where some of my not-blues are pointing, particularly Nolder, of the two, I trust Lenlo over Nolder.

4 Cory- 10%- borderline sabotage comment makes him blue a lot but hey, one in ten chance I'm wrong I think.

7 Nikon- 20%- Attempted Pizza-ing makes him berry likely to be blue but I can't make him fully blue. Trust me on him for a while.

6 Sooh- 25%- Much better recently, but I can't fully blue her.

10 BFG- 25%- Bout where Sooh is. Much better game than her previous game but I don't think she can't do this game so far as a wolf, since she's not under tons of pressure.

-----Teh Lin---

For this to be an EXCELLENT D1/N1 read of the game by me, all the scums need to be below this line. However, if that's wrong, and the bottom 5 are resolved and the game continues, see the above percentages.

1. Dice- deepwolf chances but town lean. He's played a good game and if the above townreads are good, he probably survives the game after the people below him are demised. If not, take another look. 35% I think if he loses two scum partners he never makes it through this game, AND I think he's working very hard towards destroying two scumbags. But it's not a mortal lock because Dice hasn't been under tons of pressure and if I were in Dice's shoes, D1 was smooth sailing. Worth a look maybe.

Removing Besie helps people read Dice if she's a wolf, IMO.

9 Nolder- my town lean was based on less reliable ideas. 1836 was a scummy post among townie ones. POE when Shad or Tina or Besie flips villager. If he loses two scum partners he never sails all the way through this game, imo. 40%

.....it's not that close, though.

12. Shad <----D2 lynch alternative 75% Willing to see him skate until night two / day three because I'm a sentimental bastard. Teh suspicions here, they are much lighter but he's still down here because of the Poe-poe.

3. BLomBessie <--- Vote happening soon by me, 75%. Blind spot for several villagers imo, including myself D1. Also did a hard unvote of Lenlo. Her aggression/diplomacy matches her previous scum game. That all being said, if her second game is a second rand of being scum, more power to her because she's a great player already, naturally suited for this game by miles and miles. Zander town-reading her is probably because of wishful thinking, bub. But I'm prepared for Zander to be a boss and prove me wrong. I don't believe that Besie and Dice are on a wolf-team, it's not impossibru but it's very unlikeliments.

5 Tina <------D2 lynch 90% of the time. That hard unvote post is pretty bad and very not villagery.

This one is supposed to be bright red but not using that color here in case of accidental trigger of lynch.

If Tina is actually a villager, there's an extremely strong chance that Besie or Shad are still wolves, and I believe in the town that believes in a dead Tina.

Pizza's list is villagery imo

Other thoughts I had.

If there's a universe where Tina is a villager, the people who decided between us near end of round are strong villagers on my leans list, and in my opinion, more than one wolf. If there's a universe where Shad is a villager, lynching me often makes me shoot Shad.

If there's a universe where Tina is a villager, lynching me often makes me shoot at Tina.

If the wolves wanted to get my shot onto those people, lynching me is a seriously good move, and that's inside the blind spot since those guys are mostly consensus wolves or have been POE'd as likely guilty.

If Tina is a wolf, you're likely her partner.

If Shad is a wolf, I think Tina and Shad bite it Day Two, and then with your help, Night Two.

What remains are some nulls who haven't looked particularly scummy and we'll deal with them.

My wagon contains a lot of wolves. 2-3.

Whether Tina is a wolf or not, the wolves have a metric crapton of motivation to axe me that day.

I do not believe that two of Sooh and Dice are wolves.

I do not believe that two of BFG and Nolder are wolves.

I do not believe there's one wolf on my wagon, one on Tina's, and one not voting.

Pizza (7): Lenlo, Tina, Shad, Nikon, Blom, Zander, Cory

Tina (3): Sooh, Dice, Pizza

Not Voting: bfg, Nolder

if Besie is a towneh, then Besie and I can outvote a mafioso that gets lynched D2 during our Night Lynch attempt. Whether I hit a scumbag or not tonight, it has very little practical effect on the game unless we are collectively derpy and as a town-majority group of androids cannot find a wolf on N2.

If we miss d1, n1, d2, AND n2, that's bad. I severely doubt this will happen. Town wins this game imo.

The common threads between me and Pizza's lines are:

Nolder, Besie, Shad, Tina.

Worth a mention.

Like this is what we follow to victory.

I'm here.

I have a question.

yes but did you post this?  just curious before i go into it.

What do you mean did I post it?

Yes, I posted it.

In the majority of games where town has a consensus wolf to vote it's not necessarily a good idea to do so in terms of what else might come up in the discussion around the lynch. In this case I'm not sure we have much to gain in such a discussion given that we can all discuss during the night phase, and so can dead town and scum. 

Ok ust wanted to know whose thought it was because that would weigh into my assessment of it is all....wasnt sure if you had maybe *SNIP* but forgot to include it.

Tina and Shad are 100% the next 2 players Town resolves.

Vote Tina and lets do this!!!!!

Ok, so no need to wait in your opinion. That's all I wanted to hear.

[v]Tina[/v]

Tina at L-2

Sooh if you are TOWN this game.  Which seems likely considering both Cory and Pizza read you so, I PROMISE I will take the time and analyze your Town game and make SURE I become able to read you with a fairly certain degree of accuracy.  If you are pulling off the Scum!Sooh I will prolly never even TRY and read you Town again.

Can you accept this?

[v]Tina[/v]

Tina at L-2

Sooh if you are TOWN this game.  Which seems likely considering both Cory and Pizza read you so, I PROMISE I will take the time and analyze your Town game and make SURE I become able to read you with a fairly certain degree of accuracy.  If you are pulling off the Scum!Sooh I will prolly never even TRY and read you Town again.

Can you accept this?

*shakes Zander's hand*

Totally.

Seriously Town!!!

VOTE TINA NOW!!!!

I know that rushing isnt a good thing but not in THIS game because  at night we have Cory and Pizza to help guide us which is a major asset to us and a NIGHTMARE for the Scum team!!!!!

[v]Tina[/v]

Tina at L-2

Can you accept this?

*shakes Zander's hand*

Totally.

*shakes Sooh's hand*

Ill even give you a *hug* post game if youre telling me the truth!!!!

:wub:

Seriously Town!!!

VOTE TINA NOW!!!!

I know that rushing isnt a good thing but not in THIS game because  at night we have Cory and Pizza to help guide us which is a major asset to us and a NIGHTMARE for the Scum team!!!!!

*giggles*

NIGHTmare

literally!

Seriously Town!!!

VOTE TINA NOW!!!!

*giggles*

NIGHTmare

literally!

SoohGOAT imo!!!!!!!

I'm here.

I have a question.

Tina first, but we should probably wait for everyone to check in first

Archived