DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And don't give me the "oh you think you are special bit" because the reason why I have the reputation I do has nothing to do with me thinking I'm smarter than everyone else and has everything to do with the hours I pour into reading games, staying in the thread as much as humanly possible and sacrificing my mental health, sleep and social life in order to be as informed as humanly possible in a silly internet yelling game. I bleed for my team, and that's what people know about me. My town game is basically a nervous breakdown in slow motion.

You want to act like you deserve time or credence because you're mentally superior at making reads, that's not going to fly with me. A village is built with hard labor and brick-by-brick and for the most part you seem emotionally detached from the game and not at all interest or enthused in moving us further.

If I am wrong I need someone to show me why so I can re-assess. You can be that guy, but you have to actually start playing first.

Ok, this quote is a little different than I remember it being so either I found the wrong quote or I misremembered but it should still serve my point well enough. I read this (or another quote I failed to find) and took this as "if you think I'm wrong don't be afraid to tell me." Now granted that's not what this says. It says show me. But for all intents and purposes it should still apply. Do you want someone to NOT tell you when they think you're wrong? I am not saying you have to change your opinion and I wasn't expecting you to nor was I trying to. I made an offhand comment and that was it then you started being a jerk.

Nolder if you are a villager I appreciate your tone and attitude and the fact that you are playing pretty openly.

If you are a wolf I am going to find you out anyway and eat your soul  :baalzamon:

Bonus points.

You appreciate my openness...except when it conflicts with your reads and then I'm just the loser who relies on Cory to win the game for him.

I'm not attacking you, I'm wondering how you went from "encourage! Cory is a good villager!"

to

"Nolder you rely on me to beat the game for you so just listen and agree with everything I say"

to

"Cory is a bully and I hate the way he's playing and he's probably wrong about a lot one, maybe two people"

Do you understand why that leap doesn't make sense to me?

No no no. Let me fix that for you.

I'm not attacking you, I'm wondering how you went from "encourage! Cory is a good villager!"

to

"Nolder you rely on me to beat the game for you so just listen and agree with everything I say"

to

"Cory is a bully and I hate the way he's playing and he's probably wrong about a lot one, maybe two people"

Do you understand why that leap doesn't make sense to me?

No no no. Let me fix that for you.

I grudgingly admit you're a villager at EoD and hold by it but in all honesty Cory I don't like how you played.

You set yourself up as town leader early, not by having town equity but by virtue of buddying Xander and then declaring you'd allow people to enter your village. I've come to the conclusion this was just your way of bullying your way into being town read by others because that's what you do but this game in particular I didn't like your methods. You will do what you have to do to get other villagers on your side whether you've earned that trust or not.

Played. ED. not ING. You pulled a move early in the game. Now it's over and done with.

I am fine with the rest of your game. I just didn't like the one thing you did at the start.

I thought that was pretty clear but maybe not. Sorry.

There have been two conversions today. 

(I will add the flavor text in some time)

But, this guy, who is Gary's friend was afraid of a bully and lost control of his emotions.

439027.1.jpg

And, this girl was collateral damage in the fight.

46169-30550.jpg

Both, were converted to Android and Gary King is really really afraid now

BlomBesie, Peter Page - mafia goon is converted to an android

Cory, Sam Chamberlain - vanilla town is converted to android

1st evening in US would be late night Europe that day and early morning for me ! 

I don't even know if it matters since this is a hammer game, right?

What time GMT were you thinking about?

Chennai (India - Tamil Nadu) Saturday, 2 January 2016, 09:00:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
New York (U.S.A. - New York) Friday, 1 January 2016, 22:30:00 EST UTC-5 hours
Longyearbyen (Norway - Svalbard) Saturday, 2 January 2016, 04:30:00 CET UTC+1 hour
London (United Kingdom - England) Saturday, 2 January 2016, 03:30:00 GMT UTC

Archived