DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's still around these parts?

The Bard Babe

I have one of the rawest recruit (Faydora), hot tempered, ruthless... lol

plays with daggers, short sword and a bow so far

and she needs to progress with her WS :tongue:

I'm still here.  I run a bunch of the Band's NSWs, and I have Pahl, probably the closest thing to the stereotypical nerd in the RP.  Got done with a professional engagement, so I should be picking up activity quite a bit now.

Yay! Well Arkin is far too friendly, funny and a little hyperactive , plays with daggers and excessive acrobatics. He's a scout. And he likes singing and telling stories. Let's go on a mission! Is Arinth around at all? What could we do...? Can we go undercover somewhere?! And get Pahl to invent something awesome and fun for stuff. He was the inventor, right?

Ok... how about this.

Plot: One of the characters notice band supplies going missing and decides to do a little digging. One night, he/she catches the culprit who turns out to be one of the company quartermaster. The man sets off in the middle of the night with a wagon full of supplies and two lackeys.

The character reports the incident to a Captain and is given permission to set up a small squad to find out just who the supplies were being sold to. Squad Assembles! Sets off the next week, when the same quartermaster makes another trip. The squad follows, but gets ambushed along the way when the exchange was taking place. Everyone gets captured.

Characters are taken to a warehouse and a man looks like he wants to do the torture on the peeps, or something. Everyone escapes, somehow (I'll leave that up to everyone else), and then fights their out again. Characters capture quartermaster and he confesses it was the CAPTAIN ALL ALONG! He was the baddie. We then return to the citadel and beat the shit out of him.

Sounds fun?