DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pencil Break!

O.o Jack K5 o.O

was going to give examples ... but that might invite retaliation in kind ...

oh... you mean like the time that you were pushing the big wheel up the hill with your eyes closed and ran face first into that truck, thereby rendering yourself momentarily unconcious? :twisted:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I hit his head into a doorframe with the pillow.

Never try to sneak up on me. :D

Anyway, at least I never smashed off my own finger with a brick. :D And when I ran into the truck, I dented it with my head, so I like to think I gave as good as I got. Not like the time you tripped in the mall and gushed a couple of pints onto the floor before the ambulance arrived.

Should we keep playing? I'm old enough to remember your childhood, buddy.

Rob, got one of your christmas presents hidden under YOUR bed one year, for like 3 months, under all the cheese wrappers taht you had thrown under there...

LOL ... Mom wasn't happy about that one ... that I was a slob OR that Dad left it as camouflage.

Speaking of hiding under things, what about the time you hid under a table at church, so everyone thought you had gone with someone else and we left?

Anyway, its a shame no one here knows our other two brothers. David had his "stupid envelope" posted by the door for months, and Walter ... well, I love him, but he could fill a book. Like the time he called 911 because I wouldn't let him eat the cereal Mom said not to eat.

Besides its fun to tell stories about myself too. Like the time Jeremy "shot" me with a cap gun, and I pretended to get blown backwards and put a 3 foot hole in the wall of my apartment.

Speaking of hiding under things, what about the time you hid under a table at church, so everyone thought you had gone with someone else and we left?

Don't leave out that I started to walk home in a down pour of rain...

Then there's the time that you broke down in tears, at school, because you thought that Mom had forgotten your B-day, when all along she was planning a surprise B-day party for you.

Archived